Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just Purchased: Franco Sarto Talk


I'm switching out my old Franco Sarto slingbacks for a new, sturdier pair of sandals: Franco Sarto Talk. While I could have bought them for about $50 on Piperlime, I decided to spend $20 more and order them from Zappos, just to be sure they'd arrive overnight. I am in desperate need of summer heels, you see, in both black and brown. Still looking for the brown pair.

I can finally say farewell to my dainty little slingbacks. I wore them for about 1.5 seasons, and while they were ridiculously comfortable, they have now a big nick in the heel and are just too "precious" for my evolving sense of style. Plus, I need a big girl heel. The kitten heel isn't cutting it anymore. I'll clean them up a bit and then donate them to a local thrift store. Hopefully someone will be able to overlook their wear and tear. Rest in Peace, old black sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment