Friday, June 19, 2009

Wardrobe Wishlist: DKNY Cozy Cardigan

I hardly have a dire need for yet another cardigan...but how can a garment as amazingly versatile as DKNY's Cozy Cardigan not come in incredibly handy? There are twelve different ways that you can style it, and the lightweight fabric means you can wear it year-round.

It sells for $195 on Net-a-Porter, which, for me, means that if I don't need it, I shouldn't be pulling out my wallet. Still, I'm deliberately adding it to my ever-growing wishlist, just in case I stumble upon some extra cash. And it'll be sitting at the very top of the list. too, because if it's really 12 sweaters in one, it's got to be a good investment, right?

Here are just a few of the ways that you can wear it:

DKNY Cozy sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment